Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Cover Love: Red's Untold Tale

Just up today, the cover for the companion piece to ABC's show Once Upon a Time, Red's Untold Tale looks gorgeous and might actually help me get my Ruby fix - I've missed her pretty face on my screen!


Being released on September 22nd, Red's Untold Tale will "explore an earlier chapter in the life of one of our most beloved characters. Plagued by nightmares she doesn't understand and a temper she can't control, 16 year-old Red struggles to save Granny's troubled business and to nurture her budding romance with Peter even as the betrayal of her classmates awakens the wolf within."

To those of you who don't watch the show (you should!), Red is their retelling of Little Red Riding Hood. I won't give anything away, but they definitely put a twist to the story!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I like comments! Comments make me happy. Please let me know what you think :)