Friday, March 06, 2015

TBR Pile Challenge

As some of you may have noticed by the button on the sidebar, I'm taking part of a challenge for the month, to clean up my TBR pile by reading up on books published before March 2015.

No need to fret though, I will still be reading and reviewing books as they come out, and will do so with the ARCs I already have; I will just severely decrease my ARC intake this month, in deference of the TBR pile books.

So, without further ado, here's what I hope to get through:

1. The Winner's Curse, Marie Rutkoski
2. Scarlet, Marissa Meyer
3. Cress, Marissa Meyer
4. Incarnate, Jodi Meadows
5. Poison Study, Maria V. Snyder
6. The Dream Thieves, Maggie Stiefvater
7. In the Afterlight, Alexandra Bracken
8. Queen of Someday, Sherry D. Ficklin

Whenever I review one on the list, I'll signify that it's part of the challenge. I'm seriously excited about this, some of these books have been on my TBR for years, so here's to finally getting around to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I like comments! Comments make me happy. Please let me know what you think :)