Friday, March 27, 2015

PSA & An Apology

Hello my lovelies!

First of all, I want to apologies for the lack of posts lately - I've been going crazy with deadlines at uni, but now I'm officially on Easter holidays, so I hope to get back to doing more reviews. Admittedly, I have re discovered the joys of fanfiction (my eyes hate me right now), and that's partly to blame too, but it's under control.
I have some fun stuff lined up for the blog in April, including an awesome guest post, so I hope you all stick around for that!

As for the PSA, it's also sort of a sounding board. I'm going to be in Orlando for my birthday next week (*happy dance*), and I'd be happy to write up a post with pictures, etc about the WWoHP, if you guys would be interested in seeing that? I'm assuming yes, because it's Harry Potter, but I thought I'd check, since it's so different from what I usually post.

I hope you guys have had a great month so far, and that you get drowned in chocolate for Easter! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Ooo! Would love to see pics, any pics! Harry Potter! Yes! And Happy Birthday!
    Also on a curious note, what fanfic has sucked you in?...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) haha Once Upon a Time fanfic, more recently, the hilarious Adventures with Cora Mills. I haven't laughed that hard in a very long while haha.

      Delete

Hi! I like comments! Comments make me happy. Please let me know what you think :)