Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Waiting on Wednesdays #3: Queen of Shadows

Waiting on Wednesdays is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases.

Title: Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass #4)
Author: Sarah J. Maas
Genre: YA Fantasy
Publication Date: September 1st

"Sarah J. Maas's New York Times bestselling Throne of Glass series reaches new heights in this sweeping fourth volume.

Everyone Celaena Sardothien loves has been taken from her. But she's at last returned to the empire—for vengeance, to rescue her once-glorious kingdom, and to confront the shadows of her past . . .

She will fight for her cousin, a warrior prepared to die just to see her again. She will fight for her friend, a young man trapped in an unspeakable prison. And she will fight for her people, enslaved to a brutal king and awaiting their lost queen's triumphant return.

Celaena’s epic journey has captured the hearts and imaginations of millions across the globe. This fourth volume will hold readers rapt as Celaena’s story builds to a passionate, agonizing crescendo that might just shatter her world."

We don't even have a cover yet, and I'm already desperate for it. In all honesty, I challenge you to find one person who finished Heir of Fire, and wasn't already crazy for the next one! At least I managed to wait until we had an actual title before doing this. There are so many questions, and I need more Rowan in my life!

What books are you looking forward to?

12 comments:

  1. I really do need to catch up on this series! I'm not even sure why or how, exactly, I got behind on it. Definitely a good pick!

    my post if you want to check it out: http://book-splot.blogspot.com/2015/02/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not read this series, don't know if I will, although I'm very interested in A Court of Thorns and Roses. Great choice!
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I absolutely cannot wait for his book to come out! This is one of my favorite book series' and I really really want this book now! Thanks for sharing and I hope you enjoy it as much as I know I will!
    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oohh! I NEED this book. I absolutely love the Throne of Glass series and this one can't be released quick enough! Awesome pick, and I hope we both love this one :D

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not read this series yet, which is a huge fail on my part. Thanks for sharing!

    My WoW: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/02/waiting-on-wednesday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pick. This series is one that I've been meaning to get into because everyone seems to love it.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower! I've still got to start this series! I've got access to the first book, but I just haven't made it a priority!

    WOW
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  8. Every time I see someone mention this series, I just want to do a happy dance!

    Here's My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am probably going to re-read the first three books a million times waiting for this book to come out. September is so far away! :( Definitely a great choice!

    » Denise @ Dandelionn Wine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished a re-read, and have been fighting the feel overload again :P

      Delete

Hi! I like comments! Comments make me happy. Please let me know what you think :)