Saturday, August 04, 2012

Cover Contest

So you like reading (and if you don't, then I have no earthly idea what you're doing here...). And let's face it: who wouldn't kill - or die - to have their name in their favourite book? Say, if you were a character in Harry Potter, or Lord of the Rings. Well, sadly both of those series are over, so that won't be happening any time in the foreseeable future, especially not with the latter, seeing as Tolkien isn't among us anymore; maybe you can convince Rowling to edit the books and add you in, I mean hey, you never know.
But while that doesn't happen, I know how you can get the next best option: your name in print in the same book as sexy-as-all-get-out Kaidan, the son of the demon of lust. If you need a reminder of just how sexy he is (it's in his very genes to be sexy, after all! The guy can hardly help it, poor thing... *ahem*), you can find my review of Sweet Evil here.

As I was saying before Kaidan distracted me, you have the chance to be a character in the next book of the trilogy. Just head on over to Bewitched Bookworms and read up on their rules and regulations, get out your artistic little fingers, and get to work on those covers, girls! Plus, even if you don't get to be a character in Sweet Hope, you might still win some signed swag!

1 comment:

  1. Woot !! Thanks for this shout out :)))) And yes Kaidan is just way too sexy!
    I'm excited for all the entries :))

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I like comments! Comments make me happy. Please let me know what you think :)